Universities play a huge role in IAESTE, by promoting the programme to their students and offering traineeships to international trainees. Through the IAESTE exchange programme students may secure international paid course-related training for periods of between 6 weeks to a year.
What IAESTE offers your students:
- Traineeships available in over 80 countries, primarily in the summer months
- Experience to enhance students’ independence and flexibility, communication and foreign language skills as well as contribute to their personal and academic development.
- Traineeships for undergraduates in science, engineering, technology and architecture
- Course-related work in industry, research institutions, and the public sector
- Salaries to cover the local cost of living
- Organised social activities in most countries
- Assistance with work permits, visas and accommodation
If you wish to promote IAESTE to your students, please get in touch using your country’s contact details, which can be found here.