New horizons for IAESTE Hungary
On 31st of July of 2015 a strategic cooperation between IAESTE Hungary and the state’s department for higher education was signed at Hotel Novotel Budapest City.
After our efforts in the past years, IAESTE Hungary managed to finally earn support and acknowledgement from the State of Hungary. During the press conference we heard speeches from;
• Prof. Bernard Baeyens, the President of IAESTE A.s.b.l.
• Mr. Balázs Cséri, the President of IAESTE Hungary
• Prof. Dr. László Palkovics, EMMI, Minister of State for Higher Education
• Dr. Gábor Szabó, the rector of the University of Szeged, and the President of the
• Mr. Javier González Pareja, CEO Robert Bosch Kft. representative of the BOSCH Group
All the invited speakers praised the activity of IAESTE and offered assistance for our programmes.
This signed document covers the following areas:
• Direct promotion of the IAESTE Exchange Program to the students via the Ministry’s
• Direct promotion of IAESTE Hungary to all the relevant universities in Hungary
• Direct promotion of IAESTE Hungary and its programmes to the strategic partner
Hungarian Association for Innovation communication channels companies of the State and to the medium and small companies via governmental institutions
• Personal consultations and special, occasional support upon request
We are glad that also many international IAESTE members could join our event and celebrated together with us from the CER region. Now we are all excited about our future and we cannot wait to see where IAESTE Hungary is going to be after another 30 years.