An internship is only the beginning!
We want to help our alumni develop their careers by providing them with information and access to science and engineering jobs. We do this in partnership with companies who share our mission to enhance the employability of young professionals.
Global internships programme
IAESTE provides a complete service to recruit highly skilled technical students of higher education as trainees.
- Selection of candidates to meet your company needs
- Administration support for hiring foreign students
- Contact with universities and student community via IAESTE in respective countries
Promote your brand to the global IAESTE community and reach an audience of skilled new talents, professionals, students of higher education, volunteers and partner organisations.
Advertisement in the IAESTE Annual Review:
- 6000 hard copies distributed to all member countries and cooperating institutions,
international organizations, leading universities and companies.
Electronic version available on the IAESTE website
Advertisement in “Friends” Alumni Magazine:
- Electronic version distributed to all members and Alumni 4 times a year. Sent personally to more than 6000 users of the IAESTE Alumni Network
Placement of logo on IAESTE homepage:
- Brand new, modern website with visitors from 128 countries.
Direct networking with our community during international events with the participation of members from all IAESTE countries:
- Promote your company/organisation in our exhibition corner
- Interact with IAESTE and showcase your work in a workshop
- Spread your branding
Our international events:
- The largest and most significant IAESTE event with high coverage by the media and more than 400 participants from all IAESTE countries.
Annual Alumni Conference:
- An international gathering of Alumni (1st Annual Alumni Conference in 2012).
- Takes places parallel to the Annual Conference, 90% of activities are independent. Participants are former trainees of IAESTE, currently highly talented and successful professionals.
S.I.D. “Strategic IAESTE Development”:
- Workshops for the production of new ideas for the development of IAESTE, with the participation of around 70 most devoted members every year.
J.U.M.P. “Join Us to Motivate People”:
- Training and motivation seminar, with around 100 new IAESTE members from all over the world.